This two-hour overview session will look at the FFT Aspire system in depth. Participants will work from their own school’s FFT School Dashboard, focusing on self-evaluation and school improvement, implementing effective target setting and identifying gaps in performance by subject and pupil group.
- Be led through each of the reports contained in their FFT Aspire School Dashboard
- Have explained the key features of each report and how the live system can enhance the analysis
- Hear about how their dashboard can be used to support school self-evaluation and development planning
- Briefly see how the target setting and student explorer modules can support development plans.
- Please Note - If you subscribe to the Performance, Quality and Business Intelligence (PQBI) service package you can send one delegate for free! Places for additional delegates can be purchased for £50
Teachers and data managers. The focus will be on KS2 but this session will provide a good overview for all staff members using FFT Aspire including those in secondary schools.